What kind of paint do normally use?
We use top of the line Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore.
We understand that a great painting job needs quality paint and we don’t cut corners.
We can help you with picking out colors and will provide examples of different painting options.
What is the process for exterior painting?
- Power wash
- Scrape and sand all loose or scaling paint from the surface to be painted as thoroughly as necessary.
- Prime all bare wood with 100 % Acrylic Latex primer.
Latex-acrylic based, primer paint is like a thin layer of rubbery plastic that seals the outer surfaces of your home. Primer is used as a base coat because of its epoxy-bonding agents which are designed to stick like glue. This allows the finish coat to go on more evenly and provides a thicker, more protective outer surface.
- Caulk around ALL windows and doors, siding / trim interfaces, and any cracks.
- Protect areas not being painted from overspray or paint splatter. Cover entire windows with plastic to protect the screens and windows from over spray.
- Apply siding paint using a spray application, adding a back roll where applicable.
- Apply trim paint using a brush and roller application.
- All material is applied at manufactures specifications. The proper mil thickness is applied per manufactures recommendations.
What is the process for interior painting?
- Protect all floors and furniture with mats and plastic.
- Caulk cracks where necessary.
- Repair drywall and texture where necessary
- Prime all repairs as needed.
- Blue tape and caulk all areas adjacent to surfaces being painted
- Interior paint is applied using a brush and roller application
Tell me about your Move In/Move Out Cleaning?
Our Move In/Out cleaning is designed to prepare an apartment or house for a new tenant; there’s typically more room to be vacuumed, more baseboards to be detail cleaned, more cabinet and drawer space to be cleaned, light fixtures, etc.
How long does each cleaning take?
Typically it comes out to about 1 hour per bedroom for a team of 2. In the case of extremely messy homes, we recommend using the move in/out option.
Do I have to be there when you arrive?
No, you can leave a key for us to get in and we’ll handle it from there. Some of our clients leave their key under a mat, in the mailbox, at a front-desk, or somewhere else out of sight.
Who provides the supplies?
We bring all our own supplies. If there are supplies that you would prefer us to use (for wood floors for example) feel free to let us know and we can use any supplies you leave out for us.
Can you clean if I am not home or in the office?
Yes we can, just let us know how to get in.